So my airbrush's 3 replacement nozzles have arrived in the mail. I even have an extra needle for when I inevitably bend that sucker.
I've been hard at work trying to master this sophisticated yet fickle piece of machinery. One problem that I am running into is getting the paint to lay down evenly after about 10 minutes of use. Once the first batch of paint runs out for what ever reason the paint doesn't come out as consistently as when I start my session. So I take the needle out, clean the cap and spend way too much time cleaning everything for almost no results. This thing is a mystery.
Anyways here is what I managed to accomplish:
I also tried out some Vallejo pigments with some success. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, and very satisfied with my decision to jump onto the airbrush bandwagon. Now to see if it is half as effective on infantry.