Tuesday 5 January 2016

Terrain Shelves

I figured I might as well make a post showing just how dangerously consuming this hobby can be; not only of personal time, but of personal space. The first picture is of my recently filled "fantasy terrain shelves". The second photo is of my 40k terrain shelves which were filled way back in march of 2015 and have been largely unused for most of the year.

The last photo is of a DIY dungeon master shield that I put together the other night in under an hour. Like thousands of others I have recently discovered critical role and figured I would give dunegons and dragons the ol' college try.




1 comment:

  1. Aw. Reading that "It's been largely unused for most of the year" makes me sad. I guess we haven't played a game-turn in a while eh?

    ReplyDelete